Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhokla recipe. To cook dhokla you need 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhokla:
- Prepare 1cup of Gram Flour (Besan).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd (Yogurt) Dahi.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chilli Chopped into very small pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need to taste of White Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Use of Olive Oil or any other.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds (Sarson).
- Provide 2-3 of Green Chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of White Sugar.
- You need 5-6 of Curry Leaves.
Instructions to make Dhokla:
- Add Gram Flour, Curd and 1/4 Cup (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Water in a bowl…
- Mix it well to remove all visible lumps. Mix it for 1 minute…
- Ginger, Salt, Turmeric and Green Chilli. Mix well again….
- Add 1 Tsp Sugar, 1 Tbsp Oil, ENO and mix well.
- Batter is ready. Lets get the Dhokla dish/pan ready…
- Take an Aluminium bowl. Grease it with Oil completely from inner side…
- This Oil quantity is not mentioned in above ingredients..
- Greasing will make sure that Dhokla does not stick to the bowl. Keep the bowl aside…
- This mixture is now ready for steaming in pressure cooker.
- Fill 25% of pressure cooker with water and place 1 small half-filled bowl inside it..
- Place the Dhokla's aluminium bowl on top of the small bowl and cover the lid of the pressure cooker.
- Keep the stove on high flame and steam the Dhokla for 25 minute.
- After 25 minute, Besan Dhokla would be ready. Switch Off the stove and open the cooker lid…
- Separate the Dhokla from the corners of the bowl, with the help of a knife…
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of Oil in a pan for about 30 seconds on high flame.
- Add Mustard seeds, Curry leaves and sliced Green chilies. Turn the flame on low……
- After 30 seconds, add 1 cup of water. After mixing well, add 1/2 tsp of sugar and chopped coriander leaves.
- After 3 minutes, switch off the stove and pour this mixture on the Dhokla pieces evenly.
If you find this Dhokla recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.