Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mongolian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef recipe. You can cook mongolian beef using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mongolian Beef:
- Take 250 g of Beef (chuck, sliced thinly).
- Use 3 Tbsp of Tapioca Flour (coating).
- Get 1 cup of Cooking Oil (shallow frying).
- Get of Sauce;.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- Get 20 g of Ginger (minced).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Water.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Palm or Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Chili Flakes.
- Take 50 g of Spring Onions (cut 2 inch lengths).
- Get of Thickener (mix in a bowl);.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Mongolian Beef:
- BEEF; Coat the beef with Tapioca flour and set aside. Heat 1 cup of cooking oil until medium hot and fry the beef until crispy, 2 minutes each side, 4 minutes total. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE; In another wok, heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then add the soy sauce, water and sugar. Once the sugar has dissolve add the thickener, mix well and reduce the sauce a bit..
- ASSEMBLY; Lastly add the beef, chilli flakes and mix well. Turn off the heat, serve on a plate and garnish with spring onions..
If you find this Mongolian Beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.