Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mongolian Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef recipe. To cook mongolian beef you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Beef:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of flank steak.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- Get 3 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of chili sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Use 1/4 cup of sprite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder depending on how spicy you want it.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 3 of large green onions.
- Take 1 of small onion sliced.
Steps to make Mongolian Beef:
- Rinse the steak well and make sure all excess blood has been washed off.
- Put beef in a large bowl and mix cornstarch, soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, brown sugar, Sprite, chili powder, chili sauce, and vinegar. Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour to soak up the flavor (for best result you may marinate and leave in the fridge overnight).
- Take a wok and sauté onion and green onion for about 5 minutes then set aside.
- Take a frying pan and stir fry the marinated meat for about 10 minutes.
- When the meat is cook put it in a wok and add the rest of the mixture you used to marinate the meat and add water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Take the onion and green onion and add to the meat and mixture and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Serve with white steamed rice and enjoy.
If you find this Mongolian Beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.