Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Chicken Tenderloins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Tenderloins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken tenderloins recipe. You can cook curry chicken tenderloins using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Tenderloins:
- Provide 4 pieces of chicken tenderloin.
- Take 2 teaspoon of coconut oil melted.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
Steps to make Curry Chicken Tenderloins:
- In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Dap dry the tenderloins with paper towel. Brush coconut oil to both sides of tenderloins. Then, sprinkle the dry ingredients to both sides of the chicken..
- Place the tenderloins in the fryer basket. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the meat is cooked through when internal temperature exceeds 165F (74C)..
If you find this Curry Chicken Tenderloins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.