Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. To make vegetable beef soup you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Take 1 lb of hamburger, ground round or chuck.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Get 4 of potatoes, diced in small chunks or medium slices ( can use can potatoes ).
- You need 2 can of beef broth, or 2 beef bouillon cubes.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Use of celery or celery seed (optional).
- Provide 1 of tomato juice if more liquid is needed.
Steps to make Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown ground meat, celery ( if using ) and onions until browned. Stir meat to crumble it while cooking..
- When beef if fully cooked, drain off excess fat..
- Add beef and onions back to large pot of dutch oven..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, mixed vegetables and beef broth or bouillon cubes..
- Heat on medium until slow boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer..
- I usually simmer mine an hour or so to let flavors blend, stirring occationally..
- You can add any veggies you like, and can also use fresh ones also. Good in crock pot also..
- I love this with cornbread or crackers..
- If it is not juicy enough, just add tomato juice, broth or water.
If you find this Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.