Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sous-vide smoked beef ribs recipe. You can have sous-vide smoked beef ribs using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs:
- Take 2 of slabs Beef Ribs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 4 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of Chinese Five Spice Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 cup of Chinese Style Bbq Sauce *see my recipe*.
- Get 4 of BPA free gallon sized bags.
Steps to make Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs:
- Get the sous-vide water bath warming up to 165° F.
- Make the Chinese style rib rub. Combine the brown sugar, Chinese five spice, salt and onion powder into a jar and mix together thoroughly..
- Trim the excess fat from the ribs and cut in half..
- Coat ribs with the rub and let rest until the water bath reaches temperature..
- When the water is to temp place the ribs into the bags and submerge into the water..
- I use an oven cooling rack across the top of the bath to clip the top of the bags too to keep the zipper from going into the water. I've never fully trusted them to not leak when counting on them..
- Cover the top with plastic wrap to hold in the heat. The cooling rack helps support this too..
- Let cook in the water bath for 24 hours..
- After the 24 hours place the ribs on a smoker preheated to 250°F. I use pecan wood..
- Let them smoke for 2 hours, then brush with the Chinese style bbq sauce and cook for another hour then sauce again..
- Check after another hour and if to desired doneness remove from heat..
- Let rest for about an hour then grab some napkins and dive in!.
If you find this Sous-vide Smoked Beef Ribs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.