Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe. To make thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad:
- Use of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- Take 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 of shallots, minced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Use 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- Provide 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef.
- Provide of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Provide of Cucumber salad.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Take 2 of small chilli peppers.
- Take 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Juice from 1 lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- Provide 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- Use to taste of Sesame oil,.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
Steps to make Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad:
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
If you find this Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.