Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Classic pizza sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic pizza sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic pizza sauce recipe. To make classic pizza sauce you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Classic pizza sauce:
- Provide of Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of bbq sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Italian mix herbs.
- Prepare 1 of // cup chicken or beef stock.
- Get of Fresh garlic.
- You need of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder or as required.
- Take 2 of fresh chillies.
- Provide cube of Seasoning.
Steps to make Classic pizza sauce:
- Start by boiling your tomatoes till soft then remove the skin and set aside. In s bowl add oho chopped garlic chillies and Italian herbs cook for like 2 minutes add all of the ingredients and cook till very soft.
- Blend in a blender and back to the stove to thicken the sauce.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week and freezer for up to three months.
If you find this Classic pizza sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.