Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Use 6 pcs of chicken drumsticks (or any part available).
- Take of Diced potatoes, carrots, bell pepper.
- Take 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get of Minced garlic, onion & ginger.
- Prepare 2 pcs of bay leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Take of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Set a pot over medium heat. Saute garlic, onions and ginger for about 1 minute. Then add the chicken, cook it for about 5 mins..
- Add the curry powder, bay leaves, fish sauce, water and coconut milk. Mix well. Cook for 1 hour. Add a little water if it gets too dry..
- Add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper. Mix well, cook for another 5 mins..
- Add the butter, salt & pepper to taste plus the cayenne pepper (optional). Simmer for 5 mins..
- Serve with steamed rice 🍚🍲 Enjoy! 🙂.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.