Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tacos recipe. You can cook beef tacos using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef tacos:
- Take 2 lbs of ground beef (angus).
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- Take 6-8 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get 4 tbs of chili powder.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Use 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of homemade chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take of Salt (to taste).
- Use of Taco shells.
- Get of Lettuce.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
- Use of Cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
Steps to make Beef tacos:
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat until simmering. Add the onion and cook until softened. Stir in the garlic, spices, and salt (if desired). Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the ground beef. Cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink..
- Stir in the tomato sauce, broth, vinegar, and sugar. Simmer until thickened..
- Serve with desired toppings. We like tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, and sour cream..
If you find this Beef tacos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.