Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken recipe. To make curry chicken you need 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken:
- Prepare Half of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide of Red curry half sachet.
- Get of Onion diced.
- You need of Salt or fish sauce.
- Prepare cubes of Potatoes.
- You need cubes of Carrot.
Steps to make Curry Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into small cuts.Heat wok and add.oil.Fry the chicken until turns golden brown.Then put on.the side of the wok and stir fry onion until.soft.Then mix with the chicken and potato and carrot.Add one tsp fish sauce and a little water.Simmer until veges are half done.Then pour curry sauce simmer then add the coconut milk cover and simmer until done.Adjust the taste.
If you find this Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.