Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy beef jerky recipe. You can have sweet and spicy beef jerky using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky:
- Get 1 pound of eye of round beef.
- Use 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky:
- Place 1 pound eye of round beef in the freezer for 1 hour. This will harden the meat to make it easier to slice..
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce, 1/8 cup soy sauce, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon onion powder..
- When the beef is slightly frozen, cut it into 1/8" thick strips against the grain..
- Mix the strips of beef in the marinade..
- Refrigerate beef for 8 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Arrange strips on a baking rack..
- Cook for 2 hours. This beef jerky will be fresh for 3 weeks at room temperature, up to 4 months in the refrigerator, and up to 8 months in the freezer..
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.