Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry # CoastalCoconutRecipeChallenge# recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Chicken Curry # CoastalCoconutRecipeChallenge# recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry # CoastalCoconutRecipeChallenge# recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry # coastalcoconutrecipechallenge# recipe. To cook coconut chicken curry # coastalcoconutrecipechallenge# you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry # CoastalCoconutRecipeChallenge#:
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Rice.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Water.
- Use 1 Tsp of Whole Cumin seeds.
- Take 4 of Whole Cloves.
- Prepare 4 of Whole Cardamon pods.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil.
- Take of For the Curry:.
- Take 1/2 of Chicken, chopped in pieces.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes, peeled and chopped or blended/grated.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion or 1 Small.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Ginger/Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Coconut cream (Thick).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Curry # CoastalCoconutRecipeChallenge#:
- Rice: Wash rice and soak with water.
- Bring the 3 cups of water to boil with salt, a little oil, the spices (cumin, cloves and cardamons).
- Add the rice and let it cook, mix it up so that the spices get incorporated. You will love the aroma!.
- Once ready, cover & set aside. If using jiko, cover with charcoal on top..
- Chicken curry: Mix the chicken with garlic/ginger paste, salt and let it boil with little water..
- When the water starts to dry up add, the curry powder, add onions and keep frying till the water dries up – you can add the 1 tbsp oil if the chicken isnt oily..
- Add the chopped/blended tomatoes and mix well, let is simmer..
- Once the tomatoes are mixed well, pour in the coconut cream and let it cook till it thickens..
- Your curry is ready; Serve with the above rice or chapati..
- Bon Appetit!.
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry # CoastalCoconutRecipeChallenge# recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.