Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Flavoured Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Flavoured Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian flavoured meatballs recipe. To cook indian flavoured meatballs you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Flavoured Meatballs:
- You need 1 can of white beans.
- Get 1 packages of extra lean ground chicken.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro leafs chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped leak.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of hot sauce (I used blair's death sauce with ginseng).
Steps to make Indian Flavoured Meatballs:
- Drain & rinse the white beans, then slightly mash in a bowl with a potato pilar or hands.
- Make balls with hands, golf ball size.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Put on skewers with vegetables of choice.
- Cook on the bbq at medium heat for about 15 minutes turning at least once.
- Do not overcook or the meatballs will be dry.
- Serve with mint & yogourt sauce (see cookpad.japan recipe attached) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168284-yogurt-mint-sauce-a-taste-of-india.
If you find this Indian Flavoured Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.