Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green curry:
- Use 500 g of chicken thigh.
- Take 3 of medium size carrots.
- Provide 1 of bok choy.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Use 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- Use of Green beans.
- Get 3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk 400ml.
- Take 2-3 of Green curry paste.
- Use 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar.
- You need of White rice.
Instructions to make Thai green curry:
- Prepare veges, Thinly slice carrots, cut green beans in half, chop up bok choy..
- Heat pan medium to high heat with oil. Cut up chicken thighs into chunks. Lightly brown chicken, while chicken is cooking, put on the rice to start cooking. Once chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook veges, extra teaspoon of oil, put in garlic and ginger and curry paste then carrots. Cook carrots for a couple of mins, stirring occasionally, then place in green beans and cook for another 2 mins..
- Once veges are cooked, add coconut milk and half a cup water, fish sauce and coconut sugar. Stirring mixing all up, then readd the chicken and let simmer for 5mins, add bok choy and cook for another min until it wilts..
- Serve up and eat!.
If you find this Thai green curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.