Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Nigerian Party Jollof Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Nigerian Party Jollof Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nigerian Party Jollof Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nigerian party jollof rice recipe. You can have nigerian party jollof rice using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nigerian Party Jollof Rice:
- Prepare 3 Cup of Rice.
- You need 11/2 Cup of Boiled down pepper mix (tomato, peppers & onions).
- Prepare 120 ml of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 1 Sachet of Tomato Paste (70g).
- Use 1/2 Tablespoon of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Get 4 of Bay leaves.
- Get 3 of Knorr Cubes.
- Prepare 1 Sachet of Maggi Jollof Seasoning.
- Provide 3 Teaspoons of Curry.
- Get 3 Teaspoons of Thyme.
- Take 2 Cups of Beef/Chicken Stock.
- You need 2 of Big Onion.
Steps to make Nigerian Party Jollof Rice:
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a pot. Saute the onion with the ginger paste for 2 minutes. Fry the tomato paste for about 5 minutes until u notice it looks as if it forms lumps. This step is very important as some brand are a bit sour..
- Add the boiled down pepper mix and fry again until you notice the pepper mix separates from the oil. Season with curry, thyme and jollof seasoning..
- Add the beef/chicken stock and water enough to cook the rice. Add bay leaves..
- Add seasoning cube and check for salt. Bring this mixture to a rolling boil. Add the washed rice..
- Stir everything together. Cover the pot with foil sheet before using the lid. This is to trap all the steam needed to cook the rice..
- Once rice is soft, add butter and stir. Serve with salad, coleslaw, moi moi or peppered meat..
- NOTE: To get the typical smoky flavour associated with the Nigerian party jollof, you have to deliberately burn the rice at the end of the cooking process by slightly increasing the heat. It's also important to properly cover the pot using a foil sheet before the lid so as to properly trap in all the steam & cook the rice without adding excess water leading to a soggy jollof..
- Remember, it's the steam that cooks the rice and not the water. The quality of the pepper mix and rich stock also contribute to attaining a delicious Nigerian jollof..
If you find this Nigerian Party Jollof Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.