Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jollof Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jollof Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jollof Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jollof rice recipe. You can have jollof rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jollof Rice:
- Use 2 cup of Rice.
- Take of parboiled beef.
- Prepare 8 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 9 of fresh Habanero Pepper dice.
- You need 2 of knorr cube.
- Use 1 of bulb onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of veg oil.
- Use to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Jollof Rice:
- Parboil water once it boiling hot turn off heat and pour the rice into the pot, let it rest for about 2 mins; stir and drain..
- Wash tomatoes, pepper, onion and blend proper; you can add garlic and ginger as well.
- Heat up pot add vegetable oil and stir in blended tomatoes and allow it cook for about 7 minutes, stir continuously for another 10minutes once the it looses the sour taste, add the parboiled beef.
- Add salt, bouillon cube and finally stir in the rice, add a little water or chicken stock if you have any, you will have to monitor it to keep adding water till the rice is tender..
- Once the rice is tender and water has dried out; turn off heat and serve while hot.
If you find this Jollof Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.