Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jollof rice served with peppered beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jollof rice served with peppered beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jollof rice served with peppered beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jollof rice served with peppered beef recipe. You can cook jollof rice served with peppered beef using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jollof rice served with peppered beef:
- Prepare cups of Rice -3 cups.
- Provide of Fresh tomato.
- Prepare of Tatashe.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Provide of Onions.
- Prepare of Ginger – 2 bulb freshly chopped and into rings.
- Use 2 cloves of Garlic -.
- You need of Tomato paste – 1 tin or satchet.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Take of Knorr cube -8cubes.
- Provide tbsp of Salt -2.
- You need of Curry.
- Use of Thyme.
- You need of Jollof rice spice.
- Use of Chicken or meat stock.
Instructions to make Jollof rice served with peppered beef:
- Pour 4 cups of water into a pot and allow to heat up for 10mins.
- Pour 3 cups of rice into boiling water and allow rice to par-boil for 30mins.
- Wash and blend fresh tomato,tatashe,pepper,onions,ginger,garlic and bring to a paste.
- Steam paste till water evaporates.
- Heat up vegetable oil for 5mins,throw in chopped onions,pour in paste from step 2 & 3 and allow to fry on low heat for 25mins.
- Pour chicken or beef stock into fried paste and stir,add parboiled rice and allow to cook on low heat for 20mins..
- Add crayfish(optional).
- Taste rice to know if its cooked, add freshly cut onion ring,green peas and any vegetable of your choice.
- Note: to get the party jollof rice flavour, allow rice to burn preferably cooked on firewood or coal.
- Serve with choice of protein.
If you find this Jollof rice served with peppered beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.