Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect PATIO(Pomfret fish curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best PATIO(Pomfret fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PATIO(Pomfret fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to patio(pomfret fish curry) recipe. To make patio(pomfret fish curry) you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook PATIO(Pomfret fish curry):
- Use 4 of whole silver pomfret fish, cleaned.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 4-6 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Get 1 inch of ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 of medium tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped jaggery.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2-3 of fresh coriander sprigs.
Instructions to make PATIO(Pomfret fish curry):
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and curry leaves and let the curry leaves crackle..
- Add onion and saute till light golden..
- Slit green chillies, and sauté for 1minute. Add garlic and ginger and saute for 1minute..
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and saute on low heat for 30 seconds..
- Add tomatoes and mix. Then add salt and cook for 2minutes..
- Make incisions on each fish from both sides. Rub some salt, a pinch turmeric powder and pinc chilli powder on both sides of fish..
- Place the marinated fish in the pan, mix and cook the fish from both sides till done. Add vinegar..
- Chop jaggery, and mix it well.and cook till it melts..
- Place the cooked fish on a serving platter. Finely chopped coriander sprigs, sprinkle on top of fish and serve hot..
If you find this PATIO(Pomfret fish curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.