Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Get 2 sticks of cinnamon.
- Take 2 of cardamon seeds.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Get 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger (chopped).
- You need 600 grams of chicken breasts (strips or cubes).
- Use 3 of tomatoes (liquidised).
- You need 2 tablespoons of hellfire curry powder.
- Get 8 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 3 of potatoes (cubes).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot..
- Braise the onion, cinnamon and cardamon..
- Add to the onions and braise for 30 seconds..
- Add the meat and cooked until have cooked..
- Add the tomatoes, curry, curry leaves and salt to the pot. Mix and coat all the chicken..
- Add the potatoes and water. Add more or less water as required..
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft..
- Serve hot with roti and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.