Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian lentil stew (crockpot) recipe. To make south indian lentil stew (crockpot) you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot):
- Prepare 2 cup of Dry Lentils, Red.
- Take 15 oz of Canned Diced Tomatos.
- Provide 1/2 packages of Fresh Spinnach.
- Provide 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 1 small of Onion, Diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic, Minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Seed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt.
Instructions to make South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot):
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker..
- Cook until thick and creamy and lentil are soft, about 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low..
- Season to taste with more salt and pepper, if desired..
- Can add 2 tsp fresh lemon juice and 1/3 cup fresh cilantro. Yields about 1 cup per serving..
If you find this South Indian Lentil Stew (Crockpot) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.