Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Achari Ammini Kozhukattai recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari Ammini Kozhukattai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Ammini Kozhukattai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achari ammini kozhukattai recipe. You can have achari ammini kozhukattai using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Achari Ammini Kozhukattai:
- Use 1 cup of rice flour.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Take 3-4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of punch phoran.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chana dal.
- Get 1 tsp of urad dal.
- You need 1 pinch of if asafoetida.
- Use 12-13 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 2 of green chills,ie chopped.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grated coconut.
- Use 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Use as required of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 2 tsp of achari masala.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Achari Ammini Kozhukattai:
- Heat a wok with 1 tsp of oil and then add half of the punch phoran, Chana dal, curry leaves and chopped chilli in it..
- When the mustard seeds crackle then add water along with salt, ginger paste in it and half of the achari masala it. When water starts boiling then slowly add the rice flour and stir it continuously in low flame to make a dough..
- Switch off the flame and cover it for 10 minutes..
- Grease your hand with oil and knead it to make a smooth dough..
- Then make small balls from the dough..
- Heat a Kadai with oil and deep fry the rice balls till they become golden in colour. Then keep them aside..
- Then prepare the tadka. Heat a pan and put remaining oil, punch phoran,asafoetida, red chilli,chopped green chilli, chopped garlic and curry leaves in it..
- When the mustard from the punch phoran crackle then add the fried rice balls along with rest of the achari masala, grated coconut and tomato ketchup in it..
- Then add chopped coriander leaves in it..
- Mix it well.Now your spicy Achari Ammini Kozhukattai is ready..
- Serve hot as your breakfast..
If you find this Achari Ammini Kozhukattai recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.