Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicey jollof rice with diced plantain🤤 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicey jollof rice with diced plantain🤤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicey jollof rice with diced plantain🤤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicey jollof rice with diced plantain🤤 recipe. To cook spicey jollof rice with diced plantain🤤 you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicey jollof rice with diced plantain🤤:
- Prepare 4 cups of rice.
- Get 8 of big tomato/1 sachet of tomato purée.
- Prepare 10 pieces of hot pepper.
- Get 2 of big onion.
- Provide of Groundnut oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning(star/knor maggi).
- Use 1 of kilo of beef.
- Take of Plantain.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Curry/thyme/garlic.
Instructions to make Spicey jollof rice with diced plantain🤤:
- Boil your meat till soft adding onion,thyme,curry,maggi,garlic and salt to taste then parboil the rice drain and fry your blended pepper/tomato/onion/garlic with moderate amount of oil,stir to your desired level then add your seasoning and some salt,stir for a bit then add your meat stock,allow to boil for 10mins then pour in your washed parboiled rice and leave to cook for about 40-50mins on low heat..
- Peel your plantain,dice it and fry away😀.
- Than the last stage is to fry your meat..
- Then slice some onion to garnish……..here is your spicy jollof rice and fried dodo/beef.
If you find this Spicey jollof rice with diced plantain🤤 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.