Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & healthy red pepper soup recipe. You can have hot & healthy red pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Take 5 of Red Peppers.
- Take 1 head of White onion.
- Prepare 2 slice of Brown bread.
- Take 1 bunch of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Sea salt.
- Provide 1 of Grounded fresh black pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of Granulated garlic.
- Get 1 of Chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Water.
Instructions to make Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup:
- Wash your red peppers, hollow the cores, cut them in 2 or 3 parts. Set the oven to 200'C and bake the peppers for 1 hour. Then set them aside to cool down..
- When the peppers are in the oven prepare the optionals which will stuffed your healthy hot soup..
- Do the croutons, it's easy! Cut 2 slices of brown bread into small pieces. Warm up the pan, put the olive oil, some sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, stir them and fry pieces of bread on golden couloured crunchy croutons :).
- Warm up your pan and roast the pumpkin seeds. Do it carefully so they won't burn..
- Chop the onion and fry it lightly on the coconut oil. Set it aside to cool down..
- Take the chilled pepper and peel of the skin gently..
- Put the peeled pepper and fried onion into the jug and blend together until smooth texture..
- Then put some water slightly. Remember to not rarefy much! You can loose the proper taste of the soup..
- Put the soup into the pot on the small fire. Season with the sea salt, black pepper, chilli pepper and optional herbs. Make it hot but You don't have to boil it..
- Dish it up with roasted pumpkin seeds and the croutons :).
If you find this Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.