Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy, easy stuffed peppers recipe. You can have lazy, easy stuffed peppers using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers:
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef, lean.
- Get 4 of Peppers, I used red, yellow, orange and green.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of Basil, dried.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of Petite diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 of Yellow onion, medium size.
- Prepare 1 Cube of chicken boullion.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of Chicken broth, reduced sodium.
- Prepare 8 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Rice, I used jasmine because that's what I had.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
Instructions to make Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers:
- Heat oil in large skillet. Once oil is hot add ground beef and cook until browned..
- Add onions, peppers and beef. Cook until peppers are tender and onions are translucent..
- Drain excess grease if necessary..
- Add diced tomatoes (with juices), chili powder, broth, tomato sauce, bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, basil and oregano. Bring to boil..
- Once mixture is boiling. Stir in rice and allow to return to boil. Once boiling again, cover tightly and reduce heat. Allow to simmer for at least 25 minutes..
- Stir mixture, add cheese and cover again..
- Wait for cheese to get melty and enjoy!.
If you find this Lazy, Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.