Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled chicken stuffed with fried rice,coleslaw&veg.juice(Val) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled chicken stuffed with fried rice,coleslaw&veg.juice(Val) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled chicken stuffed with fried rice,coleslaw&veg.juice(Val) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken stuffed with fried rice,coleslaw&veg.juice(val) recipe. You can cook grilled chicken stuffed with fried rice,coleslaw&veg.juice(val) using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken stuffed with fried rice,coleslaw&veg.juice(Val):
- You need 1 of chicken.
- Use 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Use 2 tablespoons of grounded scotch bonnet.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 of knorr cube.
- Provide of Fried rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Get 3 of diced carrots.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of large spoon of scotch bonnet paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked Liver.
- You need of For the coleslaw.
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage.
- Get 3 of carrots.
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Get 4 leaves of Lettuce.
- Take 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Get of For the juice.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Use 5 of carrots.
- Get 1 of thumb of ginger.
- Use to taste of Sugar or honey.
Steps to make Grilled chicken stuffed with fried rice,coleslaw&veg.juice(Val):
- Wash and pat dry the chicken, mix the honey, ketchup, knorr cube, ginger and garlic paste, scotch bonnet In a bowl and marinate the chicken with it, allow to sit in the freezer for 1 hour and thaw in the fridge for 30mins.
- Before the chicken thaw, prepare the fried rice, I washed and parboiled the rice with salt and turmeric, drain and diced carrots to it, heat up the oil in a pot or a pan add the ginger garlic paste, add the liver, salt and onions and stir fry, add the scotch bonnet paste, and lower the heat,at this point you can add any veggie you wish to add like, runner beans, peas, sweet corn, etc, season with stock cubes at this point, add the rice and stir fry for few minutes.
- Once the rice is done, remove from heat and set aside,.
- Now remove the chicken from the fridge and grill for 30mins on low to medium heat, when it's almost done, bring it out and carefully stuff the chicken with the fried rice, preheat the oven and pop in the oven for 15mins and you are done, serve on a bed of Lettuce and garnish.
- For the juice, dice the cucumber and carrots, peel the ginger and blend till smooth, seive and serve over ice in a pitcher.
- For the coleslaw I chopped and diced all the veggies, add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and toss. Now serve all the dishes, I used my valentine style milk candy as the appetizer of course😉.
If you find this Grilled chicken stuffed with fried rice,coleslaw&veg.juice(Val) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.