Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choy Sum Pork Patty and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choy Sum Pork Patty and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to choy sum pork patty and rice recipe. To cook choy sum pork patty and rice you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Choy Sum Pork Patty and Rice:
- Get of MEAT ingredients:.
- You need 700 g of mince pork.
- Get 1 bunch of choy sum.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use of Rice ingredients:.
- Provide 2 cups of long grain basmati rice.
- Take 3 cups of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Choy Sum Pork Patty and Rice:
- Separate the leafy (bitter) part of the choy sum to the hard stork/stem (that has sweet cabbage flavoring)..
- Dice as best you can the choy sum stem..
- Place all of the minced pork into a large bowl, add the diced choy sum, salt, pepper and oyster sauce. (I also added diced mushroom to this recipe in the picture).
- Combine ingredients with your hands trying to combine the pork and the choy sum nicely, leaving as little choy sum resting free outside of the minced pork..
- Heat olive oil in frypan. Using hands take portions of mixed minced pork and choy sum, roll into a balls and then flatten to say 1-2cm width and then fry on fry pan on med-high heat. Cook well and flip every few minutes until done. The meat is now done..
- To cook rice using a rice cooker: wash and rinse the rice in a bowl to remove starch, then place rice in slow cooker. Add water, oil and salt and let it cook. (It makes sense to get the rice cooking before preparing the meat.).
- Serve meat and rice together. Voilat!.
If you find this Choy Sum Pork Patty and Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.