Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a chef's recipe for korean style bulgogi tofu hamburgers recipe. You can cook a chef's recipe for korean style bulgogi tofu hamburgers using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers:
- Get of Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe Learned from a Former Chef (Recipe ID: 1577679).
- Provide 200 grams of Mixed ground meat (beef and pork).
- You need 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- Get of ○ Bulgogi sauce.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1 dash of Carrot.
- Use 50 ml of ○ Apple juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of or more ○ Gochujang.
- Take 2 tsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of ○ Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○ Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ○ Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ○ Grated ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of ○ White sesame seeds.
- Take 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
Instructions to make A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers:
- Here are the ingredients we need for today! Easy, right? Make sure you drain the tofu first..
- Julienne the carrots and thinly slice the onions..
- Mix all of the ○ ingredients for the bulgogi sauce. The apple is optional! Use about 1/8 of an apple and grate it..
- Add the carrots and onions! Marinate them in the sauce for 30 minutes! Gochujang can differ a lot depending on the manufacturer, so adjust the amount as needed!.
- To make the hamburger patties, look at Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe Learned from a Former Chef https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- For how to cook the hamburgers, look at; Hamburger Cooking Taught by a Former Chef. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145488-a-hamburger-chef-teaches-you-how-to-pan-fry-hamburgers.
- Stir-fry the vegetables from Step 4 in a frying pan!.
- Add the bean sprouts to the pan on top of the vegetables right away!.
- Add some kimchi if you like! You can also serve kimchi on the side with the hamburgers!.
- Stir well while you stir-fry the vegetables!.
- A lot of liquid will come out of the vegetables, so make sure you boil it down! Taste it!.
- Plop the vegetables on top of the tofu hamburgers!!.
- If you have green onions, use them to garnish the hamburgers!.
- This looks tasty, doesn't it?.
If you find this A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.