Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe. To cook kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce:
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale.
- Provide 250-400 gr. of minced beef.
- Get 3 of onions.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Ground hot chilli pepper.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 250 gr of full fat Greek (!) yogurt.
Steps to make Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce:
- Add olive oil to a pan. Chop the onions, add and stir them until they are pink..
- Add the minced beef and stir them until all turn color, and all the water is gone..
- Add the chilli and tomato pastes along with the spices; a pinch of salt, ground black pepper and ground hot chilli pepper..
- Cut out the veins of kale, chop them and add them to the pan. Mix them..
- Add half cup of water and wait it to be cooked for 20 min..
- (optional) Press 2 cloves of garlic into a cup of full fat yogurt. Add a pinch of salt and mix well..
- I really like adding this yogurt sauce to spinach or kale dishes with minced beef. So give it a try or enjoy without. "Afiyet olsun!".
If you find this Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.