Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mixed Spice Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Spice Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Spice Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed spice chicken recipe. You can have mixed spice chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Spice Chicken:
- Take 1 of Onion (shredded finely).
- Take 1 tbsp of 5 Spice Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Indian Curry Powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Provide 500 grams of Chicken cut-ups (I used half chicken that was cut up).
- Take 1 tbsp of dark sweet soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of thick coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Mint leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Mixed Spice Chicken:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan/skillet..
- Add the onions and let it browned over med fire..
- Put all the spices in and mix well. Add the tomato ketchup..
- Next, add the chicken and coat it well with the spice mixture..
- Cover and let it simmer over low fire for the next 15 mins or till the chix is cooked. Don't forget to turn the mixture once a while to keep the bottom part from burning..
- Add coconut milk and salt to taste. Let it cook another minute or so and you're done!.
- Garnish with mint leaves..
If you find this Mixed Spice Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.