Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these., pancake mix black chocolate banana bread.
Eggs, you may be amazed to learn, are fantastic at battling depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters--the parts of your brain that control your mood--work better. Eat an egg and feel happier!
Make a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the "feel good" chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source.
Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
Order classic Southern pancake mixes, including buttermilk, blueberry, and buckwheat. Great recipe for Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread. This recipe is easy enough for beginners! It's an easy cake using pancake mix and you won't fail making it.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pancake mix black chocolate banana bread using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread:
- Make ready 130 grams ★Pancake mix
- Make ready 20 grams ★Black cocoa
- Get 1 ☆Dark chocolate (I used Meiji Black chocolate)
- Get 50 ml ☆Milk
- Prepare 2 Eggs (L)
- Get 70 grams Margarine
- Get 50 grams Sugar
- Get 2 Bananas
- Get 30 grams Mixed dried fruits
If it is still too dry, add another teaspoon of water until the dry ingredients are all moist. I used Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes mix, to pack an extra protein punch. With the additional protein, these banana muffins work great as a pre or post-workout snack and, of course, I enjoy them for breakfast with scrambled eggs and fruit. Add ¾ cup of milk or water and mix with a fork until smooth and free of lumps.
Steps to make Pancake Mix BLACK Chocolate Banana Bread:
- Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper.
- Leave the margarine, eggs and milk at room temperature. Combine the ★ ingredients.
- Chop the bananas and put in a heat resistant dish. Microwave for 50 seconds~1 minute at 600W☆, then mash well with a fork.
- If you are using fully ripened bananas, you don't need to microwave in Step 3. Just mash with a fork.
- Put ☆ ingredients in a heat resistant bowl and microwave for 30~40 seconds at 600W.
- When the chocolate starts melting, mix with the milk really well and cool down the mixture slightly. Be careful not to let it boil over or heat too much!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200℃.
- Using a whisk, put softened margarine and sugar into a bowl, mix until white.
- Add eggs one at a time, whisking well between additions.
- Whisk until the mixture is creamy, then add mashed banana (Step 3). The mixture may separate as shown in this photo, but it's ok.
- Sift in the ★ ingredients in 2~3 batches, mixing well between additions.
- Using a rubber spatula. Add dried fruits and mix together lightly.
- Add the chocolate mixture (Step 6) little by little, turning the bowl and mix with the rubber spatula from the bottom to blend. ※Do not over mix!
- Pour in the dough, drop the mold slightly onto a kitchen surface to remove air bubbles☆. Turn down the oven temperature to 350°F/180℃, bake for 50 minutes.
- Cover the cake with aluminum foil if it looks like it will burn.
- It's done if the bamboo skewer inserted in the cake comes out clean! Let it cool down on a cake cooling rack.
- This cake will taste even better if you leave it for half a day or overnight. Keep it in the fridge in the hot season.
- I used the Meiji Black chocolate.
With the additional protein, these banana muffins work great as a pre or post-workout snack and, of course, I enjoy them for breakfast with scrambled eggs and fruit. Add ¾ cup of milk or water and mix with a fork until smooth and free of lumps. Place bananas in a mixing bowl, mash with a fork or potato masher until fairly smooth. To that bowl add in eggs, oil, sugar, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon mix until all combined well. Stir in flour, and make sure it well mixed.
Cold water fish are great if you want to feel better. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
Grains can be wonderful for overcoming a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these foods more quickly than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will better your brain's focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood too!
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pancake mix black chocolate banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!