Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Turkey Taco Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey taco soup recipe. To make turkey taco soup you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Taco Soup:
- Provide 1 each of Sweet onion, dice.
- Get 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- Get 1 can of Diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1 can of Kidney beans.
- Get 1 can of Pinto beans.
- Use 1 can of Sliced olives.
- Get 1 each of Avacodo.
- Get 1 of as needed Sour cream.
- Provide 1 of as needed Mexican cheese mix.
- Provide 1 of as needed Corn bread.
- You need 1 of as needed Hot sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Turkey Taco Soup:
- In a large pot brown off onion with olive oil at medium-high heat. Add turkey and green chilies; cook tell turkey is brown..
- After the meat is cooked add seasoning mix, and all cans (don't drain the cans, this is the soup).
- Bring soup to a boil then cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve with corn bread and top with sour cream, avocado, cheese and hot sauce..
If you find this Turkey Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.