Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spotted trotter sausage, crisp apple and kale pasta in cream sauce recipe. You can cook spotted trotter sausage, crisp apple and kale pasta in cream sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce:
- Take 1 of Water, as needed.
- Use 6 oz of Penne pasta.
- Use 1 of Olive oil, as needed.
- Get 8 oz of smoked beef kielbasa, bias cut 1/2 inch pieces.
- Provide 3 oz of onion, sliced thinly.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Get 3 oz of kale, cleaned and cut or torn into 1 inch pieces.
- Take 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Take 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Use 1/4 cup of half and half.
- Take 1 each of apple, small, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 oz of grated Parmesan.
Steps to make Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Once water has reached a boil, add penne and cook for 10-13 minutes or until al dente..
- While the water is warming, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add a small amount of olive oil, and place the sausage in the pan. Brown the sausage on all sides. Remove from skillet to a plate or rimmed dish..
- Add olive oil as needed to render the sausage fat and lightly coat the pan. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add kale. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook while stirring occasionally, until tender. Reduce heat to low, and add the half and half and apple. Return sausage slices to the pan..
- Drain the pasta thoroughly, then add to the pan with the rest of the veggies to heat through..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Plate and top with grated Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve, and enjoy!.
If you find this Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.