Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn soup recipe. You can cook corn soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn soup:
- Get 1 of cob of corn detached or slice off.
- Provide Bunch of slice seaweed (your optional amount).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use to taste of Salt and white pepper.
- Take of Cornstarch liquify.
- Get of Water enough for a bowl of soup.
Steps to make Corn soup:
- Bring water to boiling point on low heat.add corn simmer for a little bit..
- Add liquify corn starch stir constanly. Add salt and white pepper to taste. Crack your egg keep stirring. (Achieve the thick consistency) put the heat off..
- Last step add the seaweed. And you are set. Optional you can add crab meat..
If you find this Corn soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.