Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers recipe. To cook stuffed peppers you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed peppers:
- Prepare 4 of red, yellow or orange peppers.
- Use 3 tablespoons of cooking fat.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of kale leaves, stems removed.
- Take 450 of minced beef.
- Get 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumim.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 150 g of peeled winter squash (butternut, acorn..).
Instructions to make Stuffed peppers:
- Open the peppers, take out seeds and put them in the oven gas mark 7 for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare garlic, onion and squash. Start by frying garlic and onion….
- …adding kale, letting it down. Add the mince beef and stir fry. Add squash and cook it for about 4-5 mins..
- Add tomato purée to hold the mixture together..
- Stuff the peppers with the mince mixture and return into oven for another 12 minutes. Serve with potatoes or have it on it’s own..
If you find this Stuffed peppers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.