Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas (meatball soup) recipe. You can cook albondigas (meatball soup) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Use 3 quart of beef stock.
- Prepare 2 of each bay leaf.
- Use 2 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 of medium onion minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 of each eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh mint chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of I oregano.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 3 of medium carrots diced.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 of each chiote chopped.
- You need 2 of each zucchini chopped.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce 8 oz.
- Use 1 can of Petit diced tomatoes.
Steps to make Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Take first 5 ingredients, sauté onions in a large pot then add remaining 4 ingredients set aside..
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form in to meatballs..
- Bring stock to a boil carefully add meatballs and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes. Check to see if vegetables are done..
If you find this Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.