Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stroganoff recipe. You can have stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stroganoff:
- Use 1 (8 oz) of package uncooked egg noddles.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 leaves of kale, de-stemmed and chopped into small pieces.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 c of chicken stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Stroganoff:
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Put egg noodles in and cook according to package instructions until al dente..
- Heat oil in large skillet, add onion and zucchini and cook until tender. Add kale and garlic to pot when onion & zucchini are almost done. Cool until kale cooked through..
- Move veggies to one side of pan, add ground beef to other side and cook until browned..
- Add cream of mushroom soup, chicken stock, salt & pepper, and paprika to pan. Mix until well blended. Continue to cook until heated through..
- Remove from heat. Serve noodles with sauce over the top..
- All done!.
If you find this Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.