Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Portuguese Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Portuguese Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Portuguese Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to portuguese stew recipe. You can cook portuguese stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Portuguese Stew:
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale, chopped.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of red potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of garbanzo beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, partially drained.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 4 cups of chicken or beef broth.
- You need 1 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare 1 PKG of chili seasoning.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese, garnish.
- Provide of Croutons, garnish.
Instructions to make Portuguese Stew:
- In a large pot, add olive oil and sausage. Cook on medium high heat.
- When sausage is almost cooked, add onion, garlic and kale. Cook about 5 min until kale starts to wilt down. Add potatoes, canned beans and tomatoes, broth, chili seasoning and lemon juice. Turn heat high.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and cover. Simmer about an hour until potatoes are soft..
- Garnish with Parmesan and croutons!.
- Note: if you have a cheese rind laying around, toss it in your soup. I had an asiago rind..
If you find this Portuguese Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.