Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 50/50 burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 50/50 burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 50/50 burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 50/50 burger recipe. You can have 50/50 burger using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 50/50 burger:
- Get 2 of celery stalks(shredded).
- Get 2 of carrots (shredded).
- Get 3 cup of cabbage (shredded).
- Use 1/2 bunch of fresh broccoli (shredded).
- Take 2 cup of kale (cleaned and shredded).
- You need 1 of Zucchini not peeled (shredded).
- Take 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of all season (your choice).
- Use 2 1/2 lb of ground beef, chicken, turkey or pork.
- Get 1/2 cup of oats (coarsely grounded if desired).
- Get 1/2 bunch of fresh cauliflower (shredded).
Instructions to make 50/50 burger:
- Combine all ingredients mixing well. Pat out into your desired size patty and grill fry thoroughly. These do not produce a lot of grease. Makes approx. 12..
If you find this 50/50 burger recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.