Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese-style curry sauce rice bowl recipe. To make japanese-style curry sauce rice bowl you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl:
- Get 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- You need 70 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Take 1/2 bunch of Garlic chives.
- Use 1/8 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Shiitake mushroom.
- Provide 1/2 block of Silken tofu.
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 2 tablespoons Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1/2 of to １ tablespoons Sugar.
- Get 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon Curry powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Get 2 tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl:
- Julienne the pork slices and carrot. Cut the garlic chives into 4 to 5 cm lengths. Reconstitute the shitake mushroom and then julienne..
- Drain the tofu. Wrap the tofu with paper towels and microwave at 600 W for 2.5 minutes. Cut into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Break the pork and add to the pan with curry powder. Add the carrot and shitake and stir fry..
- Pour in water and bring to the boil. Skim the scum off and season with the soy sauce, sake and sugar. Add the bean sprouts, garlic chives and tofu..
- Check the taste and then add katakuriko dissolved in water (1 tablespoon of katakuriko and 2 tablespoons of water) to thicken..
- Done! Serve with rice (I used mixed grain rice for a nutritious boost)..
If you find this Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.