Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef bourgugnon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef bourgugnon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef bourgugnon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bourgugnon recipe. You can have beef bourgugnon using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef bourgugnon:
- Take of Beef shin pre soaked in red wine for 12 hours.
- Get of Olive oil.
- You need of Onion.
- Use of Carrots.
- You need sticks of Celery.
- Provide of Leeks.
- Provide Cloves of garlic.
- You need of Fresh thyme.
- Take leaf of Bay.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Take of Brown stock to cover.
- Use of Button onions cooked.
- Get of Cooked bacon lardons.
- Take of Button mushroom cooked.
- Prepare of Parsely chopped.
- Get of Potatoes.
- Provide of Washed picked spinach.
- Provide of Green beans.
Steps to make Beef bourgugnon:
- Pre heat the oven 180.
- Remove the meat from the wine trim the beef shin of all fat and cut into 2.5 cm thick rondelles.
- Heat a little oil in a thick bottomed pan and seal brown the skin place in a large oven proof dish.
- Mean while reduce the red win by haf.
- Peel and trim the vegetables as apprepriate then add them to the pan that the beef has just come out of and gently brown the edges then place this along with the garlic and herbs in the oven proof dish with the meat.
- Add the reduced red wine to the casserole then pour inbenough stock to cover the meat and vegetable bring to the boil then cook in oven pre heated 180 'c for 40min after that turn the oven down to 90-95'c and cook for a further 4hrs untill tender.
- Remove from the oven and allow the meat to cool in the liquor when cold remove any fat reheat gently at the same temp to serve.
- Heat the garnish elements separately and sprinkle over each portion served with a mound of potatoes wilted spinach and buttered green beans finish the whole dish with chopped parsley.
If you find this Beef bourgugnon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.