Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow cooked mutton curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked mutton curry recipe. To make slow cooked mutton curry you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked mutton curry:
- Use 1 pound of lean mutton or shin of beef.
- Take Carton of chopped tomatos.
- Prepare 3 of small onions.
- Get of Bit of tomato puree.
- Take 1 of chilli.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger root.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Provide of Water.
Steps to make Slow cooked mutton curry:
- Dice the meat and brown well in a big pot.
- Here's a quick way to peel garlic. Squash a clove of garlic under a broad blade knife by whacking it. Like this.
- The skin just falls off the squashed garlic and can be separated in seconds.
- Do this with all 3 cloves and put to one side..
- Grate the ginger on a fine grater. Don't peel it. There's lots of flavour in the skin and it saves time too.
- Chop the onions and chilli too..
- Put all the chopped stuff in the pan with the meat. Then add the tomatoes, tom puree and spicy paste. You might need to add a bit more water here. Bring to the boil and add to the slow cooker..
- You now just put the lid on and go away. I cooked this from about 10:00 am to 16:00 on a low setting and it was perfect..
- We did 20 miles on our bikes and visited the Bristol Bike Ride while it was cooking..
- Serve with "Rice and Peas" and home made flatbread. See my other recipes for how to make them too..
If you find this Slow cooked mutton curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.