Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast recipe. You can have roast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast:
- Take 5-6 lb of Roast.
- Prepare 1 package of Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 4-5 C of beef broth.
- Prepare 3 cans of sliced potatoes.
- Prepare 3 cans of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of Au-jus.
- You need 1 C of McCormick brown gravy mix (4 pkgs).
- Take of Crockpot.
Steps to make Roast:
- Pour soup pack into bottom of crockpot. Add half of your beef broth. Place meat next and pour more broth over top if necessary to cover at least half the height of the meat..
- Cook on low 8-10 hours. Shred the meat and place back into the crockpot..
- Add Au-jus, gravy mix, remaining beef broth, carrots, and potatoes..
- Cook on high another 2 hours and serve..
If you find this Roast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.