Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mississippi Roast "My Way" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mississippi Roast "My Way" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mississippi Roast "My Way" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mississippi roast "my way" recipe. To make mississippi roast "my way" you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mississippi Roast "My Way":
- Take 4 lb of beef chuck roast.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 packages of beef au jus (dry mix).
- Prepare 1 packages of ranch dressing mix (dry mix).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 of -3 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 cup of brine from pepperocini pepper jar.
- Use 6 of or 7 pepperocini peppers.
Steps to make Mississippi Roast "My Way":
- In a large crock pot pour water and pepperocini brine and place chuck roast on top..
- Next sprinkle with both ranch and au jus dry mix. Place 6 tbsp of butter on top. Mix Dijon with garlic and Worcestershire sauce and pour on top..
- Lastly place peppers on top of roast. Slow cook for 8 hrs on low or 4-5 hrs on high. It will literally fall apart as it cooks. Shred with two forks and serve with mashed potatoes(our favorite) or rice. It makes an AMAZING sauce which is great sopped up with a good crusty bread!.
If you find this Mississippi Roast "My Way" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.