Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Khadi (Besan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khadi (Besan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khadi (besan) recipe. You can cook khadi (besan) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Khadi (Besan):
- Provide 125 gms of Besan( 5 tbsp approximately.
- You need 5 of big Tomatoes,few kukum.
- Prepare of Mix Vegs (Bheedi, potato, cauliflower,arbi, brinjal,gavar,suran).
- Get of All Spices including Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 of green chillies, few curry patta, corrriander leaves, ginger.
- Provide of For Tadkaa; mustard seeds, Methi seeds, Jeera, Red chilli powder.
- Use of Oil as required.
Instructions to make Khadi (Besan):
- In a big Cooker,put Oil, when heating put chopped green chillies, saute for 1 minute,add 1/2 tsp Rai, Jeera, methi seeds,put immediately Besan (5tbsp),stir continuously till Besan change colour to brownish and separates Oil,add 2/2 tsp Red chilli powder,now add little water and tomato puree and saute for few minutes,add water as required.
- Now put all Vegs,all Spices (haldi), grated ginger, curry patta,kukum and Salt as per required and cover the Cooker for 1 whistle, and sim the Gas for few minutes and granish with corrriander leaves.
- Lastly serve with hot Rice and kicha's, yummy it taste.
If you find this Khadi (Besan) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.