Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis recipe. You can have mike's hot 3 meat 2 cheese french dip paninis using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- You need of ● For The Bread.
- Take 12 of Thick Slices Fresh Artisinal Bread.
- Use as needed of Horseradish Sauce.
- Use as needed of Garlic Butter.
- Take of ● For The Meats [all precooked – room temp].
- Provide 4 1/4 of " Thick Slices Black Forest Ham [important for sweetness].
- Take 1 Pound of Precooked Roast Beef Slices.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Precooked Turkey Breast Slices.
- You need of ● For The Cheeses [room temp].
- You need 8 Slices of Swiss Cheese.
- Get 8 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
- Get of ● For The Au Jus.
- Use 1 Bottle of Au Jus Concentrate.
- Get as needed of Equal Parts Water Or Low/No Sodium Beef Broth.
Instructions to make Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis:
- Here's what you'll need. Au Jus not pictured here. See below..
- Fry ham in Panini.
- Butter bread and add Swiss cheese, ham, roast beef, Provolone cheese, plain bread, Swiss cheese, turkey and another slice of Provolone..
- Press ham until fully scored..
- Butter the top piece of bread and place on your Panini Press..
- Cook until your bread has scored and then cinch top down until the cheeses have fully melted..
- Create your easy Au Jus Sauce..
- Use a quality Au Jus concentrate like Johnny's brand. Just add equal parts water or low sodium broth to concentrate and heat..
- Slice sandwich and prep for service..
- Serve both sandwich and Au Jus piping hot with horseradish sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Hot 3 Meat 2 Cheese French Dip Paninis recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.