Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Sauvignon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Sauvignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Sauvignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef sauvignon recipe. To make beef sauvignon you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Sauvignon:
- Use 2 lb of beef chuck cubes (stew cut).
- You need 3 C of cabernet sauvignon.
- Provide 8 cloves of garlic, halved.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery; medium dice.
- Take 2 of yellow onions; large dice.
- Prepare 4 of carrots; medium oblique cut.
- Prepare 10 of red potatoes; quartered.
- Prepare 4 C of beef stock.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- Take as needed of kosher salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Beef Sauvignon:
- Marinate beef in 1 C cabernet sauvignon in an air tight plastic bag..
- Pat beef dry on paper towels. Reserve marinade. Let beef sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Sear beef until completely browned on medium-high heat. In batches. Do not overcrowd the pot. Set beef aside.
- Add bay leaf, thyme, carrots, onions, and celery. Saute until onions are lightly browned..
- Add tomato paste. Stir and cook 1 minute..
- Add reserved marinade. Reduce until nearly dry..
- Add beef, garlic, and potatoes to the pot. Cover with remaining wine and beef stock..
- Simmer for 2-3 hours, or until beef is tender..
- Variations; button mushrooms, merlot, pinot noir, Beaujolais, rosemary, parsley, buttered egg noodles, pearl onions, roasted garlic, bell peppers, shallots, sweet potatoes, demi glace, cognac, bacon, stout beer, Worcestershire, brandy, whiskey, tomatoes, sherry, red onion, spinach, couscous, rice, eggplant, caramelized bone marrow, soy sauce, asparagus, avocado, barley, peas, lentils, black eyed peas, green beans, black beans, pinto or white beans, poblano, ancho chile powder, paprika, corn,.
- Crushed pepper flakes, jalapeno, scallions, red onion, quinoa, sherry, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, broccoli, kale, pea pods, radish, butter, cumin, curry powder, cilantro, celery root, cabbage, turnips, rutabegas, horseradish, orange, liquid smoke, mustard, red wine vinegar, raspberry vinegar, dumplings, pastry crust, za'atar, chives, Italian seasoning, herbes de provence,.
- Dried onion soup mix, zucchini, yellow squash, polenta, cornbread crust, au jus, pork shoulder,.
If you find this Beef Sauvignon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.