Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drunken Beef and Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drunken Beef and Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drunken beef and onions recipe. To make drunken beef and onions you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Drunken Beef and Onions:
- Take 3 pounds of beef chuck roast 1 large onion.
- Get 2 of large carrot.
- Get 1 cup of Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot.
- Provide 2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 7 of pats butter (7 tablespoons).
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
Instructions to make Drunken Beef and Onions:
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove silver skin membrane and slice into medallions. Season the beef. Salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Cover the bottom of a 10 inch oven safe Dish..
- Cover with half the onion, half the raisins..
- Add rest of meat, onions, and raisins. Add sliced carrot..
- Season with seasoned salt. Add Bay leaves. Add wine and broth.
- Put into oven for 1-1/2 hours.
- Add butter pats and put back in for 1 hour.
- Take out of oven and let rest keep covered 1 hour at least..
- Serve after reheating..
- I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Drunken Beef and Onions recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.