Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup casserole recipe. To cook french onion soup casserole you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup Casserole:
- Take 5 of Yellow Onions.
- Get 1/2 stick of of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of White wine.
- You need 2 clove of Fresh garlic.
- Get 1/2 can of Soup can of milk.
- Get 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Take 1 loaf of French bread.
- Take 1/2 lb of Swiss cheese.
- Get 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make French Onion Soup Casserole:
- Slice onions and mince your garlic. Add onions and garlic to a large pan with 1/2 stick of butter. Cook with lid on medium heat. When the onions begin to soften add your wine. After cooking the onions for about 20 minutes remove the lid so that the wine will evaporate..
- Once the onions are finished pour them into a 9×13" casserole dish. Mix the cream of chicken soup, milk, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over the onions..
- Slice your Swiss cheese and layer on top of the casserole until covered. Slice the French bread and layer on top of the cheese. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until light brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this French Onion Soup Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.