Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slowenian gulasch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slowenian gulasch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slowenian gulasch recipe. To make slowenian gulasch you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slowenian gulasch:
- Use 800 grams of beef cubed.
- Use 800 grams of onion.
- Use 5 clove of garlic.
- Take 200 ml of red wine (cabernet sauvignon).
- Prepare 5 of juniper berries.
- Get 2 of bay leafs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole black pepper.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of majoran.
- Get 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Take 2 tbsp of powdered red paprica (hot if you like spicy).
- You need 1 tsp of tomato concentrate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pork fat or similar.
- Provide 1 liter of beef stock (soup).
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream (optional).
Instructions to make Slowenian gulasch:
- Chop onion fairly small, simmer on pork fat for 10 min, add red wine and simmer for another 10 min. Add meat and all the spices except red paprika. Add boiling beef stock and cook on low heat for 140 min, occasionaly stir..
- Add red paprica and 5 min. before end of cooking add sour cream (if you like, It's not a must)..
- Serve as a "stand alone dish" with white bread or serve with plain cooked potatos or potato puree, pasta is allso an option..
If you find this Slowenian gulasch recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.